Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi fellow Suzy GS enthusiasts, I live in Melbourne, Australia, My wife and I owned and did much travelling riding our two GS750s back in the days when they were new bikes, a GS750B and a GS750DB (the first one with the twin front disks), have owned many bikes since, over the years, but now in the present time we own two of these bikes again, a pair of GS750ECs, one is at present having a full nut and bolt resto and the other is a nice original bike that is one of my club rides, it is a real buzz riding the GS bikes again, they are more than a match for any of the classics on the open road. My other classic is an original Honda Four but the GS is my favorite for the fast mountain rides, they handle well, nice gearbox, and there are there is enough room on them to be comfortable, just like my Bandit, (my modern) will upload a couple of photos later and will try to find an old photo of our two original GS from back in 1979.

Tony

Welcome , sounds like you know what you are doing.Yes , pictures are mandatory.

1978 GS1000C
    1979 GS1000E
    1980 GS1000E
    2004 Roadstar

Comment

I'm all about 750s atm, so I am very interested in pics.

Pardon my forwardness, welcome!

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Hey Tony, welcome from up north! I'm sure there's a member or two down your way somewhere too...
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Welcome to the nut house, pull up a floorboard and make yourself at home.
          We love pics, plenty of them.

Comment

Working...
          X