Hello, and Thanks for the Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, and Thanks for the Site

New to the site and already want to say Thanks for all the info available here! What a great resource.
    I recently purchased a 1977 GS750 for a project and have found some great help here by searching the forums.
    The old bike has 12K & runs ok now, but as expected she has some issues.
    Bad fuel petcock led to my first parts purchase, and I'm sure more to follow.
    Soon a little carb/valve lovin, electrical work, suspension,... Oh the possibilities!!!
    More to follow...

Welcome, and you've definitely come to the right place!

Comment

Hi, Turtlechaser! That bike looks like it's worth a little bit of loving! And it's more fun to ride a bike that loves you back for your attentions!

sounds like you have already found this but just in case...

Comment

Welcome to GSR!

Comment

I already love the wire wheels. Nice machine, and welcome to the site.
          and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
          __________________________________________________ ______________________
          2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Nice looking bike, I test rode one like that in 1976(?) I loved it but couldn't swing it at the time. Welcome to the site and enjoy that beautiful bike.
            "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
            GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
            1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
            1979 GS1000SN The new hope
            1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

Working...
            X