My 82' 1100EZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 82' 1100EZ

Just thought i'd post a few photos of my bike..

Pretty much stock , basic mods are Handle bars, LED turn signals,
    1168cc oversize, Dynojet Stage2 Carb Kit, Dyna Coils, Barnet Clutch plates& Springs, Vance & Hines 4 into1. Bike runs amazing, fast enough to have fun and it gets attention where ever it goes..

CLASSIC SUZUKI MUSCLE!!

Very nice.
    1978 GS1000E
    1980 GS1000S (Wes Cooley Replica)
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E
    1982 GS1000SZ
    1983 GS1100ED
    1983 GS1100ESD
    1978 Honda CB750K
    1981 Honda CB900F

Comment

I remember when you got that bike, you should put photos of what it was like when you got it.
      sigpic
      Steve
      "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Originally posted by sedelen View Post
        you should put photos of what it was like when you got it.
        Yes, please post some before and after pictures in the "Pictures of your custom GS" thread. Yours is definitely custom and has great attention to detail.
        Some of the "custom" bike pictures in that thread merely have the addition of a luggage rack, case guards or a different handlebar and are FAR from being custom.
        It also looks like you might have altered the seat to fit the rider?

Comment

Originally posted by sedelen View Post
          I remember when you got that bike, you should put photos of what it was like when you got it.
          Hey Steve, how you been? well I guess I could post a couple pics of it when i got it, it was ugly with that luggage stuff on it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
            Yes, please post some before and after pictures in the "Pictures of your custom GS" thread. Yours is definitely custom and has great attention to detail.
            Some of the "custom" bike pictures in that thread merely have the addition of a luggage rack, case guards or a different handlebar and are FAR from being custom.
            It also looks like you might have altered the seat to fit the rider?
            I had the seat redone by a friend who has a upholstery business, . he can make any seat you want for your bike... as for custom work i really didn't do much.. I added the V&H exhaust, dynojet kit, clutches, LED signals and the lower bars.. the rest was already done.. The bike was used by the previous owner as his daily driver when it wasnt raining.. this bike has went in the 10 second 1/4mile times with an agressive launch and traction..

Comment

I like those small crash bars.

Comment

Before:

'83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by evh View Post
                  Hey Steve, how you been? well I guess I could post a couple pics of it when i got it, it was ugly with that luggage stuff on it LOL

Yeah, that bike was a sleeper, a wolf in lambs clothing, saddle bags but with all those high performance goodies. I think it worked out very well for you. Strip off the dead weight and don't even have to modify it any.
                  I can only imagine how quick it is. Mine bone stock is all I can handle on a good day, I won't even consider wringing it out if I'm not 100%. Needless to say, I rarely open it up. Save that action for my 1000.
                  sigpic
                  Steve
                  "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Working...
                  X