Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: NFG from Miami

Hello everyone,
    New guy from Miami here. I've just purchased one my childhood dream bikes, a 1980 Wes Cooley. Obviously my passion is motorcycling but what I'm really into is vintage bikes. The GS will compliment my other toys nicely.
    I'm looking forward to all the knowledge here and I hope I can also contribute to the forum.
    Best regards,
    Gaucho

Welcome....

Comment

Welcome, pics are required! terrylee

Comment

Welcome!

Yes, pics please! We all love to ogle a 1000S, in whatever condition it may be.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Ask and you shall receive.
          Same as my avatar.
          Gaucho
          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome, and congraulations on obtaining one of your dream cycles. Enjoy!
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Hi and welcome. Nice bike! What else do you have? And if it's not a personal question, are you Brazilian?
              Charles
              --
              1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Wow! That about says it all! terrylee

Comment

I'm born and raised in the Argentine Pampas. There are no real gauchos in Brazil. :-)
                  Other than this bike I have some older toys, 67 Kawasaki W1, 78 BMW R100S, 78 CB750K, 79 CBX, 82 CB900F, 83 CB1100f, 95 Duc 900ss CR. I have some newer bikes to satisfy my darker side, 06 Bonneville, 2007 Aprilia Tuono. And if I feel to really haul ass I use my 05 BMW K1200s. I'm trying to reduce the stable (at least that's the story with my wife).
                  Gaucho

Comment

I'm born and raised in the Argentine Pampas. There are no real gauchos in Brazil. :-)
                    Ahhaha, I used to know a Brazilian who said the same thing about Argentina.

Nice stable, you'll fit right in here. Welcome again! We like pics!
                    Charles
                    --
                    1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Man, I'm getting old, I feel like a grand parent showing pictures of his grand children.
                      This is my favorite kid, it has a brand new top end and purrs like a kitten.
                      Gaucho
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X