New Member, Oklahoma City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member, Oklahoma City

Hey everyone! My names Austin and I just picked up a GS850G for a good price or so I thought. trying to get it back on the road again. Seems like the PO was a hack job so this should be fun. My experience with motorcycles is this will be my fourth in about two years. I went through two hondas before settling on a V-star 1300. But I can't be without a project, so I picked up this 81 with the hopes of turning it into a cafe racer. We shall see. I'm not very good with a build page but maybe I'll make one if I can get her on the road. I will be looking to this forum for answers and advice.

Welcome!! I'm in OKC too. Your bike isn't a canary yellow color by any chance?? I had an 850 back in the mid 90's that was that color.
    '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
      Welcome!! I'm in OKC too. Your bike isn't a canary yellow color by any chance?? I had an 850 back in the mid 90's that was that color.
      No it's a blue one, thanks for the welcome! I've been to A&A a few times already.. This bike was rode hard and put away wet.

Comment

Working...
      X