Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 2014 BOM

NICE!!!!!!!!

Either I'm blind or I'm amazed that no-one has posted anything yet about this extremely fine specimen of a GS!

Seeing as I don't think I'm blind, I figured I would start it off.

Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!

Ed Madden, I'm jealous!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

In the GS Motorcycle Discussion area - http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ok-really-good
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      In the GS Motorcycle Discussion area - http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ok-really-good
      Yea I guess I posted in the wrong place. It is all the new forums fault I was totally confused.

Comment

how does someone get their gs in the pot for the current month's BOM? 67-72chevytrucks.com would have a thread dedicated to posting photos of your truck if they met the guidelines for that month (year, condition, style-resto;original;rat rod ect), and i haven't seen any threads for submitting a photo.

Comment

Look on the main site (www.thegsresources.com) under the BoM entry as it tells you how to submit your information
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
          X