Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say hi

Hey everyone;
    I just brought home my very first motorbike today. Picked it up for a steal at $250 and it starts first time! Needs some lovin and a few tweaks, but I'm in love with it already. I have a 1986 GS400S and was wondering what the difference is between the E model etc and the S...looking for a PDF manual (if that exists). Any help would be appreciated! Here's my new baby as she is now. I'll be sure to post pictures as the restoration progresses. Next season feels like a million miles away! haha.

The newby thread will direct you to the Cliff's website where you can down load the manual. I am on my phone or else I would link you up.

The home page for the GSRESOURSE has a menu on the left side that will help you with model designations.

Welcome to the site and congrats on your new bike. I knew nothing about GS bikes but after spending time on here and motorcyclespecs i have come to really admire the GS bike and it's significance to Suzuki. I really enjoy my 450T, it is the lil bike that could. You should posts pictures before you rile up the natives

Comment

Thanks Jeff, that's a helpful place to start and I found the manual straight away! I can tell this is going to be a good time.

Comment

Welcome to the site and good luck with the resto.
        You might find a helpful GSer nearby if you put your location in your avatar.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Welcome to the GSR. Awesome feeling to own your first motorcycle, right?

Click on the sticky at the top of the GS Owners forum for your BassCliff Mega-Welcome.

Have a look here on how to post pictures:
          Erik

1982 GS550M

Dyna S, Dyna greens, coil relay mod w/LED, Sonic Springs (.90)

Comment

Working...
          X