Bike of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike of the month

Any chance of getting a new bike of the month?
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Submit one of yours?

Comment

this is THE bike of the monthgsx1100 1.0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stromeur View Post
        this is THE bike of the month[ATTACH=CONFIG]36852[/ATTACH]
        Not with that ground clearance. That pipe is LOW once you get that wheel down and put a rider on it.

Comment

1981 GSX1100ex
          Attached Files

Comment

and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
            __________________________________________________ ______________________
            2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Though the main site and the forum are linked as one, would it not be fun to start a bike of the month page or pages within the forum until Frank can accomplish his coding transfer on the main page?
              Would it be considered rude and interfering with Franks intentions for what he wants on his website to introduce something of this nature?
              This would be different as only forum members would be allowed to enter.
              Would members be able to keep snide comments to themselves?
              Though we would not have the diversity as the bike of the month on the home page I would not look to replace that but just have a bit of fun here on the forum.
              We could have one page with just GS entries telling a bit about the bike and the owner for a given month and then a vote at the last week using the pole section.
              Only the first 100 entries considered, 1 bike per member and no repeat entries the following month?
              Though I have read the poll posts I am not familiar with the way it is set up.
              Can it be abused?
              (one person voting more then once?)
              Or is it set up as just one vote per forum member?
              I think it would be a great way to reintroduce older members and meet newer ones.
              There is also the thought that this type of thing could divide the great though sometimes already divided community we have.
              Any thoughts on this?
              If people decide this would be worth trying and not a insult to what Frank has given us already would anyone be interested in tackling a project of this nature?

P.S. I still think the present bike of the month is worthy of a few months coverage

Comment

Originally posted by markn View Post
                Sorry for the delay everyone - the September 2014 Photo-of-the-Month winner is being held-up due to changes within our "ePanel" software.

As soon as Frank and I come-up with a way to manage the changes, the Photo-of-the-Month page will be updated.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,

markn

Originally posted by Crankthat View Post
                Though the main site and the forum are linked as one, would it not be fun to start a bike of the month page or pages within the forum until Frank can accomplish his coding transfer on the main page?
                Would you start that here, or owners forum, or polls ? Id be interested in a photo of an owners Bike with a short (not a long story) paragraph of how they came to be. Bike and owner. Not really interested in a contest or voting. Someone would have to monitor it....like a forum monitor .
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
                X