2008 Suzuki GSX1340BK B-King, Daily Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Suzuki GSX1340BK B-King, Daily Rider

So it's official this Cat is a B-King owner. It's the first B-king I've seen first hand and the pictures did not do it justice... Allot of detail went into this one, hell even the key is custom. I love it!

Yup I have the Keys and all the paper work too...

100% mine, No loans or liens... Just mine

It was about 9 hour drive time to go down and Back. Finally got to look at it, fire it up, listen to that sweet sound of the 1340cc engine through the 2 bros exhaust cans. I signed up the paper work, got the key and came back to VT. Long day but pick up is still set for next Saturday! Paid in full and I can't wipe this smile off my face... Such an awesome bike. Like I said Pictures really don't do the thing justice.

But here's some anyway!:

Me and my new monster!

You want to take me out for a spin? Yes please!

My Best bud sitting on it... Shorter guy but he can't believe the deal I got on it. Says it's one of the nicest bikes hes seen. He rides an 09 FZ6.
    A little Vid:

Well I will be posting to this thread to things I do to it as I ride it. Pick up is still planned for the 21st!

So far it has:
    V-Stream touring screen
    Stainless braided brake lines
    Extended touring engine gaurds
    Two Brothers Carbon Exhaust
    Corbin Seat (which is crazy comfy!)
    Freshly installed Stintered pads...

As my Buddy stated in the video, truly is the nicest machine I've ever owned. Hell of a deal @ $5500.... This thing is so worth more then that... I'm the 2nd owner.

Hell YEAH!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jedz123; 02-11-2015, 09:01 PM.
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Very nice bike. Leave me your liver if its not too lacerated please.

Comment

if you think your yami runs good.....buy some new underwear before your first B king ride...you'll need them afterwards

Comment

Looks good, one of the first things you're going to want to add are bar risers and vibranators. Ask me how I know! LOL!!!
        Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
        87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
        99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
        15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Lmao. Yeah I got it. I'll be looking for those add ons. I really should refrain from posting early in the AM, I tend to point out the obvious.

BB I'll plan on grabbing a pack of depends before the first test ride on A mode.
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Just got a call from MAX BMW today... They are going to deliver the B-King to my house FOR FREE next Friday!!!! YES YES YES!!!! I'm sooo Excited! I'll be like a little kid on Christmas. I can't believe its actually happening! I give props to those guys, they were most helpful. Also found out the PO/First owner did an iron butt with it before trading it in for a BMW GS1200.

Here's the Add from the bike, not sure how long it will last for:
            Last edited by Jedz123; 02-12-2015, 11:30 PM.
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Nice video, but there's a problem with the sound: sounds like some guy talking instead of revving.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Just in case you haven't seen it yet... http://www.cycleworld.com/2007/11/26...suzuki-b-king/

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                  Nice video, but there's a problem with the sound: sounds like some guy talking instead of revving.
                  OK I was asked not to start it again for the first time I started it I may have revved it up... allot. It's got a very nice sound, sounds very similar to my old B-12. the 2 bro's is louder then stock. The whine of a fuel pump priming is cool enough, The gauges loading up!!! It makes me excited like Star Trek does when the Geordie LaFrogre or Billana Tores initiates the anti matter stream and starts the Warp core....
                  Originally posted by 78550GS View Post
                  Just in case you haven't seen it yet... http://www.cycleworld.com/2007/11/26...suzuki-b-king/
                  Thanks for the read! I'm very excited to have this bike and I've read almost all the articles on this one. Shame they only produced it for 1 year, however I hear they may be bringing a new generation back, all dependent on how well the GSX-S line sells... But I do think they look allot alike to their big brother.

Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

A casual viewer might conclude that you've anticipated getting this bike. Probably just context.
                    and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
                    __________________________________________________ ______________________
                    2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Ugh, like Groundhog Day, over and over ...
                      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                      1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                        Thanks for the read! I'm very excited to have this bike and I've read almost all the articles on this one. Shame they only produced it for 1 year, however I hear they may be bringing a new generation back, all dependent on how well the GSX-S line sells... But I do think they look allot alike to their big brother.

If I buy a new bike anytime soon, it will be one of those. I love the GSX-S bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by 78550GS View Post
                          If I buy a new bike anytime soon, it will be one of those. I love the GSX-S bikes.
                          I as well will be looking at the GSX-S come spring. I much prefer the gray over the other two colours but that's just me. I just home someone comes out with an undertail delete mucho quick. The rear fender on the GSX-S looks like a stuck on afterthought.

Comment

SHE HAS ARRIVED TO MY DOOR YARD!

I had to remove about 2" of ice off the driveway to make it roll in. This thing is a Beast.
                            Anyway Pics of it nestled into it's new arctic home.

Looking into the heart of one of the most Powerfull Mills ever produced by Suzuki. The 1340cc Gen 2 Hayabusa engine. Help Jedz cant get out!

Anyway. I haven't ridden it yet for the roads have yet to melt in about a month... Not to wise to cruise around on a near 200 HP bike on so I will wait for a thaw. Might be a couple more weeks though.

As for the GSX-S. I did sit on a 750 and I was very impressed with how it felt. I am going to actively look into going to a demo. I would love to ride one and see. One of my Buddies is tempted to leave his FZ-6 for a GSX-1000S. I mean a GSX-R power standard, all I gotta say is; IT'S ABOUT TIME SUZUKI!!! It's a very exciting time for us standard riders.

Boom BABY!
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Door Yard? I thought no one used that term but us.
                              Bike looks great in its new environs.

Comment

Working...
                              X