Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in Error Message>> Change is too Short!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Error Message>> Change is too Short!!

I have gotten this message now a few time and it has become annoying. I'm even having another issue with even this editor; there is no attachment icon. Below you can see some extra lines I tired to add to this post but it will not let me.

In the first line of the first post to this thread I had inadvertently left out "n" in lines and it said "lies". I opened up to edit and added an "n" and it worked? Go figure.

Comment

It is still happening. The code appears to think I'm adding a new message (test edit)when I in fact use the "Edit Post" button.

Comment

I just found a trick that seems to work. I get this message pretty often when doing a n edit of an existing post. It just happened again. I then hit the "advanced" button and resubmitted and the web server accepted the edited post.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
          I just found a trick that seems to work. I get this message pretty often when doing a n edit of an existing post. It just happened again. I then hit the "advanced" button and resubmitted and the web server accepted the edited post.
          I did that the other day myself. Worked for me too. I was having the same problem.

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
          1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

Working...
          X