Any way of getting threads marked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way of getting threads marked?

What I mean is, so that when I'm scrolling down the list of forum titles (or down the list of threads within any title), I can see whether I've posted on that thread? Otherwise, unless I make notes on bits of paper I have to guess which titles I posted anything under. This forum must be easier to use than I'm finding it but so far, it hasn't exactly become clear to me!

When you reply to a thread you automatically subscribe to it. Just click on "Settings" then click on "Subscriptions" and you should see a list of what you have replied to........ { you can also add a subscription without replying by using the thread tools once you've opened up the thread }
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Another method is to go to "My Profile" and your last 15 entries will show up under "My Activity".
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

If you want to see all your posts, log on and then click on your user name, top right of screen.

Click on "Find Latest Posts" on left side of screen, it will show a list of everything that you have posted that's still available on the site.

You can also see the post count and how many views it's had on the right side.

Also as mentioned above by BCCAP go into General settings and check your settings for auto subscribe.

And one final note if you want to get your threads marked, just use a ball pein hammer or a pair of vice grips either will work.
        2018 Honda Africa Twin AS
        2013 DR 650 Grey, sold 1981 GS 650E Silver,

1980 GS1000ST Blue & White, X2

2012 DL650 Vstrom Foxy Orange, in storage
        1981 CT110 X2 "Postie Bikes" Gone to a New Home.
        2002 BMW 1150 GS Blue & White - Sold
        1975 BMW R90/6 Black - Sold 1984 GS1150EF Sold
        1982 BMW R100 Africa trip, Stolen - Recovered- Sold
        1977-1980 Suzuki GS550, GS1000E, GS1000S GSX750, GSX1100,s
        Hondas ST90, CR125 CB175 , CB350 CB750, NSU Quickly, Yamaha RD's 350/400,

Comment

I guess it depends on what, exactly you are loooking for, and in what screen of the forum.

If you are just looking at the latest threads (New Posts) or Today's Posts, you'll see a number of icons before the Thread Title. If there is a white arrow on a green background on top of the envelope, you've posted in that thread:

Sorry, that's a little small to see, especially if you are in mobile mode, but I think it makes the point.

Here, this is better. As you can see, I had not yet replied to your post when I screen captured this:

Last edited by BigD_83; 08-18-2015, 12:58 PM.
          '83 GS650G
          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Thanks BigD and everyone else who has responded. I can see what to look for now.

Comment

Working...
            X