suzuki gs 550 es carbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suzuki gs 550 es carbs

hello i just got a gs550es 1986 the other day i got it to start and run but it seems to run alot better on alittle choke i bought some carb cleaner and that stuff u put in gas tank its running a little better but i turned the idle up and it runs good for a little bit but when i have the choke on a little bit it runs great i took apart the air box and stuff to get to the carbs and they are mikuni double barrel carbs they look weird i was looking for air screw on out side of carbs fuel air mixture can not find it not sure if it is insde the carbs i dont know nothing really about tuning carbs. any ideas or anybody know wat i can do to try to get this baby running good... thanks andrew

also dont know nothing about these carbs sizes or wat they are even called just its two double barrel

Comment

Mikuni BSW30!

refer to the manual

clean your carbs.

How much in tank cleaner did you use? Did you over does the tank thinking if a little is good then a lot is better?

Comment

no one of those little bottles and its running better after it just wants to die out unless the choke is on alittle bit

Comment

Please post this in the carbs section as this is for questions about the forum itself
          sigpic
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
          X