Secure connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure connection

For some reason starting today, under login and password thing pops up saying "site not secure"?

Think its got something to do with HTTPS or something is this anything to worry about?

Only when using firefox not any other, but firefox works a little quicker for my computer?

No, nothing to worry about
    sigpic
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Thanks cowboyup, I was told by a friend that firefox had some updates that caused it, but he talked in circle so I didn't know if he knew what he was talking about....LOL

Comment

I just upgraded to the newest Firefox, and am also getting loads of site not secure messages on pages I know 100% are secure.

Wouldn't try to explain it as it really isn't my field, but it has to do with the site certificates not being recognized. I now use Firefox for interfacing with my lab server, and Chrome for almost everything else.
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
          I just upgraded to the newest Firefox, and am also getting loads of site not secure messages on pages I know 100% are secure.

Wouldn't try to explain it as it really isn't my field, but it has to do with the site certificates not being recognized. I now use Firefox for interfacing with my lab server, and Chrome for almost everything else.
          Kinda what I'm doing also, firefox seems to be a little quicker and i just like it...my bank site still works with firefox and no pop up telling me unsecure just on forums?

Comment

Working...
          X