Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seats interchangable between GS750 and GS850?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seats interchangable between GS750 and GS850?

I was pursuing my local want ads and noticed a stock GS750 seat for sale. I was thinking I would buy a new seat cover and repair my existing seat, but it the 750 seat will match up with GS 850, this would be a simple solution and I will simply go buy this seat. Anyone know if GS 750 and GS 850 seats are interchangeable ? Thx.

I'm not sure, however, my guess is probably not. Best thing I could say is bring your bike with, and try it out. I'm new to the GS family myself, but I have learned that the 850 is a modified 750 engine on a modified 1000 frame. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Although you haven't mentioned what year or what model your 850 is there isn't a single 750 seat that will fit an 850.
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

On top of all that, this is in the wrong section of the forum.

This section is for questions about the forum itself, not about the bikes that we discuss.
        Here is the quote from the forum into:

This forum is meant for questions having to do with the forum itself, not GS related questions. Please post to the appropriate forum or your post will be deleted.
        If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Comment

Working...
        X