Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I post a video of Isle of Man TT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can I post a video of Isle of Man TT?

Where is the proper place to post a video like this? it's not Suzuki-specific, but I think we all imagine ourselves doing this in our dreams....
    Perhaps a "cool video" sub-forum?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    1980 GS1000G - The Beast - GOING... GOING... yup, it's gone. I'm bikeless !!! GAaaahh !!!
    1978 KZ1000C1 Police - GONE !
    1983 GPZ750, aka ZX750A1 - restored, fresh paint... Gave it back, it was a loaner !!!
    Check My Albums for some of the 30+ headaches I've dealt with

I know -JUST- enough to make me REALLY dangerous !

Youtube vgfgfgfggfg
    1983 GS 550 LD
    2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by exdirtbiker View Post
      Where is the proper place to post a video like this? it's not Suzuki-specific, but I think we all imagine ourselves doing this in our dreams....
      Perhaps a "cool video" sub-forum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0
      In the Campfire forum. Anything fun goes there, but no politics or religion.
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

That race is insane! I'm glad they wear cameras so I can see how fast I'll never go.

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
        X