Vintage Suzuki posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage Suzuki posters

Anybody have a source? I looked around online but not much luck. Looking for 1000E, 1100ESD and Katana.
    My garage has been renovated, time to decorate now
    1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
    1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

I found some cool stuff on etsy. Old ads and posters. Goung to spring for one if it isnt gone already.

Comment

Here are cool banners to display in your garage, near your restoration, or in your kitchen, hey whatever floats your boat. The banners are made from a thick PVC material, and printed with solvent inks.

Comment

"All-Posters" has some neat stuff. A lot of Aviation, Automotive and maps. Everything really, check it out. 👍
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

From the same guy as Sharpy mentioned, although i can't see the size of the banner from where i am posting.
          Here are cool banners to display in your garage, near your restoration, or in your kitchen, hey whatever floats your boat. The banners are made from a thick PVC material, and printed with solvent inks.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
          X