Professional pics of my Cooley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional pics of my Cooley

I think Garth posted that ICBC (our provincial insurance) put my Cooley in the 2018 Collector calendar...well they took a bunch of pics that day and they recently sent me some of the other pics....so nice to have good quality pics.

No signature

Wrong shocks, wrong fasteners holding the side covers on, tiny abnormality under the "S" on the side cover right at the bottom of the mold mark, scratched engine emblem, need to have the patch job under the stator cover on the cases cleaned up a bit..

HA HA Trevor..JK. Why should you be immune from "THE FLAME"!!!!!

Serious though. Great pics.
    Last edited by chuck hahn; 01-09-2018, 08:55 PM.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Nice to see ya Trev. What the heck are you looking at? Reminds me of a Sears catalog menswear pics. lol I'd have been facing forward saying, "vroom vrooom!"

Like Chuck said, fix that thing up some if your going to post pics of it all over the place. I mean geeeze, we have standards here, don't ya know.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Pretty sweet Trevor, looking v stoic there mate.
        -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

How did you find a helmet to fit that swollen head? And your rear caliper cover is scratched!
          sigpic
          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
          1983 GS1100e
          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
          1980 GS1260
          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Oh and give the bike back its ballzsack by loosing that gay ass bell.
            1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
              How did you find a helmet to fit that swollen head? And your rear caliper cover is scratched!
              We never actually see it on his head.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Lol... feeling the love boys!!! I missed you guys too. Thanks for pointing out that stuff to me... I hadn't noticed it while putting 7000 miles on it this year.
                No signature

Comment

Trailer miles dont count!!!

Comment

Let's see some glamour shots of yours, Chuck.... S&W Street Strokers and a header are such nice period correct updates. Love Kerker pipes. I've never seen the front turn signals on or off like that, though..is that on a switch..?
                    1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Heck Larry, mines got some age showing for its years. But its mine....LOL. just giving Trev a little ribbing. His looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by nvr2old View Post
                        Let's see some glamour shots of yours, Chuck.... S&W Street Strokers and a header are such nice period correct updates. Love Kerker pipes. I've never seen the front turn signals on or off like that, though..is that on a switch..?
                        I was wondering that myself.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                          Wrong shocks, wrong fasteners holding the side covers on, tiny abnormality under the "S" on the side cover right at the bottom of the mold mark, scratched engine emblem, need to have the patch job under the stator cover on the cases cleaned up a bit..

HA HA Trevor..JK. Why should you be immune from "THE FLAME"!!!!!

Ha, this is the perfect example of why its sometimes golden to ride a sh1tter..

Serious though. Great pics.
                          This is why its someimes golden to ride a sh1tter

Pics look great. Trev, did you see Suzukidog's glamor shots of his S?
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by nvr2old View Post
                            Haha... good eye my friend! The trickery of photography...the photographer liked the headlight on for the shot and had me keep keep putting the signals on and then he did something to make them appear like they were both on... funny as the newer gs bikes signals did stay running.... pretty cool
                            No signature

Comment

Very nice pics Trevor! I have one of those bells on my "T". MrBill gave it to me when I was riding out in Las Cruces, NM.

Ed
                              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
                              X