Remember me not working on Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember me not working on Forum

Is it just me, or does the "remember me" function not work currently? I have to sign into the forum every time I visit. It used not be this way. I could visit, sign in and close my browser and then come back later and it would still be signed in when I revisit the forum. This is happening on Chrome, Internet Explorer and across more than one PC and my Phone.

I made a bookmark of the forum page after I had logged in (and clicked "remember me") and that appears to work as far as not having to log in every time. If I manually enter the web address into my search bar I have to log in each time, regardless of if I have checked "remember me" or not.
    1982 GS850GL - Shaved seat foam and new seat cover; Daytona handlebars and Tusk risers; Puig "Naked" Windscreen\
    1978 KZ200 - Mostly original, hydraulic front brake swap, superbike bars; purchased at 7k original miles
    Track bike project: 2008 Hyosung frame w/ 97 gs500E engine swap (in progress)

Comment

I'll try that.

Also, I forgot to mention that when I sign in I am redirected to a page that says:

vBulletin Message

Invalid Redirect URL (http://thegsresources.com/_forum/index.php)

I can then click on the forum link again and it works.

Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Rust_to_Redemption View Post
        I made a bookmark of the forum page after I had logged in (and clicked "remember me") and that appears to work as far as not having to log in every time. If I manually enter the web address into my search bar I have to log in each time, regardless of if I have checked "remember me" or not.

Well, that works. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X