Notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notifications

Sometimes I'll send a PM (private message) and get a reply months later only to find out a member had no idea they got a message. This can be for a number of different reasons but I began to wonder how the individual setting are set up.

Personally, when I log in I get a series of popup windows and there's no way I could miss a message. I do occasionally forget to purge the stored messages and am unable to receive any more until I do so.

Frankly, logging in and getting that little white popup window saying I have a message is like getting to the surprise in the Cracker Jax box. If one doesn't have the popup they're missing out on the surprise in a way.

So, are your notifications turned on?
    Roger

Current rides
    1983 GS 850G
    2003 FJR 1300A
    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

You can also set it up to have an email notification.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I get notification via email. I set this up so long ago that I've forgotten how I did it, but it's probably not too involved.
      and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
      __________________________________________________ ______________________
      2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Working...
      X