Intake Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intake Boots

Thanks for this site, I have found lots of good info on the long and winding road to get my late dad's old 1000L going...
    I stumbled across a company that makes really good quality Intake boots for old bikes less $ than OEM.
    JBM Industries in Ohio.

Thought it may help someone

Sheldon

No o-ring required.
    Any comments on the that aspect of the design or the material used would be appreciated.
    Rubber flange boot sizes manufactured by JBM Industries for use on select vintage and classic motorcycles and ATV. Dimensions are given for intake boots made of TSR rubber and used on Honda 360, Suzuki GS 1000 early models such as GS750 and GS850. Kawasaki KZ440 from early 1980s. May fit many other classic and vintage motorcycles as well.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

It's too bad they don't make the airbox side too. Ethanol resistance would be nice.
      Dogma
      --
      O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
      '80 GS850 GLT
      '80 GS1000 GT
      '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Working...
      X