How do I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I?

Okay, I have this XL spread sheet with all the carb info you would ever want. I picked it up from another GS forum. So how do I share it with you guys? It won't attach nor paste here.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

"Another GS forum"?? What heresy.

I have sent a message to BassCliff to see if he is still willing to add stuff to his "little" website, will let you know.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

If it's the same as this, then it's already there. http://gsarchive.bwringer.com/bikecl...at_height.html Scroll down a little and you'll get GS carb specs.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        If it's the same as this, then it's already there. http://gsarchive.bwringer.com/bikecl...at_height.html Scroll down a little and you'll get GS carb specs.
        Actually yours is put together better. The one I got is a bit jumbled some.
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          "Another GS forum"?? What heresy.

I have sent a message to BassCliff to see if he is still willing to add stuff to his "little" website, will let you know.

Yeah on my facebook. There are like 3-4 there.
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
            Yeah on my facebook. There are like 3-4 there.
            In that case, I will never see any of them.

I started with that list that Rick posted and have added a few as I have come across them with various sets of carbs.
            Also grouped them by engine size to make them easier to find.

sigpic
            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
            Family Portrait
            Siblings and Spouses
            Mom's first ride
            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
            X