POPs Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POPs Hat

For over 65 years, Hideo “Pops” Yoshimura and his namesake company have designed and produced the finest exhaust systems in the world.

If it was closer to $10 I might buy one.

Wes Cooley Limited SnapBack Trucker Hat

View Larger

A replica of the podium hat that Wes Cooley and the team used in 1980 (minus the grease). Classic high crown snapback trucker.

• [*=left]SKU: 192080
      [*=left]Category: Hats

• $29.95

82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
    80 gs1000s

Not a hat guy... but the shirts are less than the hat. Pretty cool shirts. I wonder if Wes collects any comish for his image ?
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
      Not a hat guy... but the shirts are less than the hat. Pretty cool shirts. I wonder if Wes collects any comish for his image ?
      Wes and I have spoke about this very subject....his likeness and name has been used a lot lately and he's not seeing anything for it....you guys may remember that I had a bunch of shirts made with him on the front racing the gs1000s...I asked his permission and sold it in many different countries off of Facebook and the show he was the guest of honour here ....I of course gave all the profits to him.
      No signature

Comment

Working...
      X