Maybe a stupid question IDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a stupid question IDK

I notice bible study and vortex part of the forums require a pm sent to moderators for access. I'm not too sure exactly who is moderator but would like access if I'm considered worthy lol. Who should I send the request to or if you're a moderator and deem me worthy please let me know. I'm Jesus,Jesus,Jesus through and through so would enjoy being able to see those topics regarding religion.

Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

thank you.

Comment

I have not been in the religious forums to see what all goes on there, but if you think you want access to the Vortex, be prepared.

Yes, there are some interesting discussions there, some that might enlighten you to things you had not considered before, but the "discussions" often degrade rather quickly, which loses all interest for me. If you have a bit of trouble controlling what buttons your fingers land on, without first filtering the thoughts that drive them, you might not want access to the Vortex.

It is strictly voluntary to enter either forum, so it's pretty much "you get what you asked for".

sigpic
        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Maybe something of repeat of what others said, but to say in other words:

When it says to PM the administrator; that means to send private message to the forum memember (who is the administrator) whos forum name is "administrator".

I cant say anything about the Bible Study, just because I dont have any exposure to that forum.
          I too will caution you about the vortex, by saying that it seems to me that you can ask something that you would think is uncontroversial as "Why is the sky blue." And it will not be too long and someone will be saying someone else is a good example of all the problems in the country, and then other folks call them names complete with vulgarity and profanity. So, imagine what happens with anything that has any political or religious implications.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Lol so it's pretty much like the comment section on any website considered "conservative" that has a "liberal" there, or any "liberal" website with a "conservative" there? I really just wanted to see what was all there I was missing but if it's a bunch of ignorance leaning on the trump hating side of things I really don't care for it lol. I use trump hating side of things as an example because it seems the people that froth at the mouth over him being president tend to be the ones that like to point the finger and claim someone is a good example of what's wrong with the country not to mention call people racists no matter the topic. Plus anyone that feels the need to talk back at someone frothing at the mouth over the president isn't much better as in all honesty no president will fix our world we live in today so it's like arguing over what color crayons are in my opinion lol. Either way, it's not hard to just stay out of it if it's not something deemed worth looking at but I appreciate the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by leftlostcommonsense View Post
              Lol so it's pretty much like the comment section on any website considered "conservative" that has a "liberal" there, or any "liberal" website with a "conservative" there? ........................
              A mixture of both, actaully.

And some good thought out, well explained, ideas on both sides. And some harsh comments on both sides.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

It's not all bad, but not all good either. Best in small doses, I find.
                ---- Dave
                79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by leftlostcommonsense View Post
                  Lol so it's pretty much like the comment section on any website considered "conservative" that has a "liberal" there, or any "liberal" website with a "conservative" there? I really just wanted to see what was all there I was missing but if it's a bunch of ignorance leaning on the trump hating side of things I really don't care for it lol. I use trump hating side of things as an example because it seems the people that froth at the mouth over him being president tend to be the ones that like to point the finger and claim someone is a good example of what's wrong with the country not to mention call people racists no matter the topic. Plus anyone that feels the need to talk back at someone frothing at the mouth over the president isn't much better as in all honesty no president will fix our world we live in today so it's like arguing over what color crayons are in my opinion lol. Either way, it's not hard to just stay out of it if it's not something deemed worth looking at but I appreciate the heads up.
                  The Vortex: Sounds like you have a handle on it. It does require self control though, but it can be a great experience. Like most things it has it's warts and it is what you make of it. It does contain controversial topics and can draw out the worse in some who enter, so be forewarned.

The Bible Study: It isn't really much of a bible study as the name suggests, but it is the place to ask for and give prayer and to ask other Christians their opinions on scripture, the world and life without being attacked.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
                  X