Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I post pictures from my IPhone 8 Plus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I post pictures from my IPhone 8 Plus.

Have not been able to copy and paste and post pictures to main text box ever since I started using an IPhone about 2 yeas ago. I used to be able to just go to my photos file folder, hit copy and then hit paste to the main text body like this one. I used to use a Samsung Android type phone for years, then tried a Windows Nokia for about 1 year, then went to the dark side and have been using an IPhone for the last two years. I have simplified my life by not using a Windows PC for about the same amount of time, last couple years. Just cannot stand or tolerate the newer Windows operating systems, so total boycott on Windows products as much as possible. I am forced to use the picture button on the tool bar here in the forums posting box. But using that only gives you a tiny thumbnail that users have to click on, then it only expands to a medium small size. Being able to post a picture of decent size into the dialog or text box is so much nicer looking and easier to use. I know it's possible as just yesterday I gave up trying to post nice looking and decent sized pictures, I ended up just emailing them directly to GSRick, who then just opened them up in his email, copied them and pasted them directly to a text or dialog box, same as I used to be able to do. What the heck am I missing here? And I refuse to use a photo hosting site, every single one of them over the last 20-25 years I have used had gone to ....ts, went belly up, or held my pictures hostage for money. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Joe

I go to icloud.com, download and resize them then upload to Flickr where I copy the bbcode link into the forum. Flickr is still free and somewhat easy to use
    sigpic
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

You will have to go an outside route, like the one that Cowboy suggested. You cannot drag and drop, or copy and paste, or even send to, from any iOS device. Wish we could, as I too am an iOS user as well...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
      X