Suzukimatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzukimatic

Anybody have any thoughts on this setup? Not familiar with it and ones for sale locally on Craigslist.

I have only experienced one example. I think that was enough.

Not sure if that one was running as well as it should have, but it was certainly less inspiring than the 450T that my son used to have.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

I rode one around a parking lot once. It was weird not to shift. I guess it had more oompf than the 250 Bandits the state uses for MSF teaching, but I wouldn't give it much of a second thought.
      "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Suzukimaticwas looking

Yeah,I was looking at it for my wife. She told me she rode a Honda 450 bomber back in the 80s and it was still in one of the hangars at her families airport. Went over to see and sure enough there it sat. Seized solid and surface rust everywhere she sez can’t we get some avgas and a battery and start it now?I did get a 28 model a roadster pickup with a flathead V8 3 spd. Love looking in old barns(hangars),never know.

Comment

BIL has one. Good bike, power about like a decent 250. I like it, just to small for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
          X