Lost gs1150es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost gs1150es

About 25 yrs ago I sold my blue and white gs. It’s very distinct that everything has been powder coated. Frame swing arm fairing frame clip ons all white. Wheels forks and any thing silver was black. Had a rare Yoshimura timing cover. Last seen in the Durango Colorado area. I would love to get it back. It also had a Vance and Hines exhaust can and rasskk rear sets. Any leads would be great. I have the red now need the blue.
    Have a great day

Good luck on your search.
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

If you have the vin number, you can do a carfax search and find the last registered owner.
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I wish I did have the info still. It looks a lot like dorkburger bike .

Comment

I feel your pain. I'm in the process of trying to buy back my '83 GS1100e.

Comment

Originally posted by Jer5ak View Post
            I wish I did have the info still. It looks a lot like dorkburger bike .
            I found out the FL DMV keeps a record of every vehicle I have owned, not just current vehicles. I don't have any idea how far back your DMV records go, but you could call them and see if they still have the vin number on file for the bike you used to own.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
            X