Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gofast Innovations updated website with new tools!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gofast Innovations updated website with new tools!

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on the updates to my website. I am also introducing a Vintage tool set that has the same tools as the original one that came with my 1980 GS1100.

20190406_121010(1).jpg

Cheers,
    Paul
    Gofast Innovations
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

very cool.
    here's a link, we're lazy

you're welcome
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
      I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on the updates to my website. I am also introducing a Vintage tool set that has the same tools as the original one that came with my 1980 GS1100.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57853[/ATTACH]

Cheers,
      Paul
      Gofast Innovations
      Very cool Paul, any chance you have a listing of what all is included in the vintage tool set? Trying to figure out if this would work with my 850. And are these in stock and shipping now?
      1982 GS850GL - Shaved seat foam and new seat cover; Daytona handlebars and Tusk risers; Puig "Naked" Windscreen\
      1978 KZ200 - Mostly original, hydraulic front brake swap, superbike bars; purchased at 7k original miles
      Track bike project: 2008 Hyosung frame w/ 97 gs500E engine swap (in progress)

Comment

Originally posted by Rust_to_Redemption View Post
        Very cool Paul, any chance you have a listing of what all is included in the vintage tool set? Trying to figure out if this would work with my 850. And are these in stock and shipping now?

Well, let's see. There's 3 plug wrenches, a 2 headed screwdriver w/handle, a 10/12mm spanner, a 14/17mm spanner, a rear wheel wrench, a spoke wrench, a sturdy set of pliers, and a rear shock wrench. In stock and ready to ship anywhere.
        Pics are on my website.

80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

I've just ordered mine. I have been waiting for someone to do this. As I recall Suzuki included a tool for holding the swingarm up in toolkits for shafties. This made it easier to remove the rear wheel. Haven't seen one for a long time.
          Expecting the Spanish Inquisition
          1981 GS850G: the Ratzuki
          1981 GS1100E

Comment

Tool kit received today.
            Expecting the Spanish Inquisition
            1981 GS850G: the Ratzuki
            1981 GS1100E

Comment

Working...
            X