PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to us!!

administrator
01-07-2020, 05:38 PM
You may not have noticed (if you haven't read the homepage of the website) that this year is our 25th birthday!

I really can't think of many websites that have been around for this long. And just think, if you still own a GS it's way older than the GSR!

So give that GS throttle an extra twist this year and treat her nice. She's old ya know, just like the rest of us!

Frank

Rob S.
01-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Thanks, Frank. I can't imagine ever quitting this site.

GSXR7ED
01-07-2020, 06:02 PM
I've enjoyed this place since I brought my "T" home in November 2012.

Mileage was not taken when I was out in New Mexico but it was THE most I have ridden a motorcycle...I started riding at the tender age of 44 and I will be 54 this summer.

Thanks Frank for all you do. Let us know by summer time how the Financial Report is coming along. We know you had an overwhelming donation late last year but don't leave it to the last month and scare us! lol

Keep on logging in EVERYONE!

This place is great and I will continue to enjoy the dialogue presented throughout the sections I browse.

Ed

salty_monk
01-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Same age as me to the month... :) I wish I knew what day it rolled off the assembly line... 25 yrs is an age in website terms :)

Burque73
01-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Happy Birthday, GSR.

My GS is ten years younger than me, but looks more like twenty. It's aging way better than I am. LOL

dorkburger
01-08-2020, 08:39 AM
Wow, 25 years... And to think it all started with a GS owner with a bad stator.

Happy birthday GSR.
Frank, thanks for keeping this place going.

administrator
01-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Wow, 25 years... And to think it all started with a GS owner with a bad stator.

Happy birthday GSR.
Frank, thanks for keeping this place going.

Yeah, that's no kidding. I think in 25 years we have certainly thinned out the herd of the pesky stators.

Frank

Steve
01-08-2020, 03:54 PM
At least we have identified WHY the stators are dying and are now replacing with modern R/Rs. :encouragement: