leaking fork seal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaking fork seal...

where can I buy the kits and how hard is it to replace the seals on the forks of a 1981 GS650L...Any help will be appreciated!

fork seals

any suzi dealer should have them in stock or be able to bring them in for you. it's not a difficult job but you'll save yourself alot of headache on this and future endevours if you invest in a manual!

Comment

Farking leaking seals

I've found that sometimes you have to pay the big bucks and go with the "Authentic Suzuki Parts". On my '78 GS750, I tried some aftermarket ones, but they weren't worth a pinch of racoon droppings. Replaced them with the Suzi parts and haven't had any problem since! I did need some for my GT250 and went with the aftermarket ones with no problems. Must be the awesome power the GS' have over the old oil burners????? 8O
      Kevin
      E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
      "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
      Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Buy your self a clymer manual I used one several years ago to change mine its not hard at all and it gave me the chance to hand polish the fork legs

Comment

Working...
        X