Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know where to get decent steel braided brake lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know where to get decent steel braided brake lines?

Or how to make em?

Email Craig Fouts at, buy@industrialliquidators.com, he will make any length you need with whatever angle fittings you want at reasonable prices.

Comment

Try M and P. They are a UK company but deliver world wide. They do a full range of braided hose and all the fittings. In all different colours and finishes. I've just put on Goodridge all round. Try www.mandp.com, its worth getting the catalogue at least. (Infact, see if Goodridge have a website.)

Comment

Thanks

yee haw!

Comment

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by kent_carter
          yee haw!
          Sounds like you done good.

Comment

Dennis Kirk has been the leader in Powersports aftermarket parts and accessories since 1969. Over 160,000 unique items in stock & ready to ship today.

Comment

Actually Billy I was trying to sound like a Texan who found what he was lookin fer...

Originally posted by Billy Ricks
              yee haw!
              Sounds like you done good.

Comment

Actually Billy I was trying to sound like a Texan who found what he was lookin fer...
                Well then you need to throw in an expletive about every third word. Sonsabitches, bastages, corksuckers and a few others will do just fine.

Comment

Re: Thanks - I'll keep that in mind

Originally posted by Billy Ricks
                  Well then you need to through in an expletive about every third word. Sonsabitches, bastages, corksuckers and a few others will do just fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X