GS750, Mikuni VM round slides, factory settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750, Mikuni VM round slides, factory settings

Simply "WHAT ARE THE FACTORY JET SIZES AND SCREW SETTINGS FOR THE MIKUNI VM ROUNDSLIDE FITTED TO THE 1978 GS750".

No Suzuki dealer is willing to help, well there's customer service for you !!!!

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Carb Settings

I own a 1977 GS750 and if I remember correctly, the Main jets were 97.5 when I first got the bike. Whether or not that is the factory setting, I don't know.

Comment

I have a european spec '78 GS750 and the main jets are 102.5.
      The airscrews are 1,5 turns out from fully screwed in.

Comment

I own a 78 750 myself the main jets are 102.5 and the screw settings are 1 turn from fully closed with no more than 2turns max.

Comment

Thanks for the answers so far. Mine has 100 mains and the fuel screws are 2.5 turns out and the idle air screws are 2 turns out. Does this sound right.

How does "flyboy3826" and "robinjo" bike idle. Is is very slightly lumpy, fluctuating just above and below 1000rpm (or whever you have set it) or is it perfectly smooth, with no misfires whatsoever.

Mine is slightly lumpy, I can make it much worse by leaning out the mixture. It revs smooth and crisp but just will not idle perfectly.

Comment

Working...
          X