Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust compatibility

Hello,
    I currently own a GS 1000 G from 1979 with 4-1 exhaust that make a lot of noise...
    I am looking to replace it with 4-2, so I have to change the full line.
    I do not find any (new) for GS 1000 G but for GS 850 G. Do you know if they are compatible? Which other model may I look for (GS or other)? If I go for a second hand one, what should I ask for.
    Thank you

Exhuast.

Try here. www.bikebandit.com. They should be able to help you out with the part numbers

Comment

Bike Bandit

I checked and they dont have your bike listed but that doesnt mean anything. Heres the part numbers for my GS 850L. 14170-45200 for the inner pipes (#2 and #3) 14310-45110 for the right side outer pipe (#4) and 14340-45110 for the left outer pipe (#1). See if you can get the part numbers for your pipes. If they are the same then you can use these pipes. HOWEVER I think some else, maybe Nick has already said that these don't match. Check it out anyway just in case Im wrong. Hope this helps.

Comment

Try www.suziparts.com.au they have listings and they stock genuine parts for all models of Suzuki back to 1967. At the very least you will be able to get the part numbers you are looking for.

Comment

exhust

If you find out that a set of 1100e rpies will fit I have another set these are same diameter as the 1000L sitting in my shop the rear brackets may have to be changed but the pipes should fit .call me at 252 826 32 47 and leave a message . there are many more sets at the dealership in the warehouse and the set in question has the same style muffler .

Comment

Working...
          X