Repair Manual for 83 GS750E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair Manual for 83 GS750E

Does anyone have one? I can't find one and I need to repair my fork oil seals. Oil is leaking out of the top. I have the seals on order and no one has the bloody book so that I can fix them. Anyone with this manual, I need those pages in a very bad way. I would greatly appreciate a copy of those pages or if someone would like to get rid of thier book, I would be more than willing to take it off of your hands.
    - Allan

repair books

Check half.com (which is associated with Ebay) for a good deal on a used one; also, check at your local library. The one in my area has a cew bike books and you can always make copies of the pages that are needed. By the way, the Clymer repair books are much better than nothing but they could have been improved upon if anyone really cared to do them correctly. Good luck! Sounds like a mean job.
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Unfortunately neither Clymer or Haynes published a manual for the '83 GS750 or '85 GS700 so you'll have to try and find a Suzuki shop manual. The last time I checked they were still available special order from the dealer for around $50(US). Ebay has had a couple for that model in the past year or so. I'll try to email you a copy of the specific pages, but it may take a day or two before I have time. Send me your email address and I'll try to help you out.
      moto_dan@yahoo.com

Comment

God Bless You!!!! My e-mail is Totalsnafu@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!

Comment

You've got mail....

Originally posted by TotalSNAFU
          God Bless You!!!! My e-mail is Totalsnafu@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!
          Did you get my email?

Comment

Yes. Thank you very much.

Comment

Found a factory manual published in 1983 here:

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Comment

Working...
              X