Allen Head bolt sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Head bolt sets

I am looking for an allenhead conversion kit... I need it within a week, as that is when I'm doin an engine rebuild. It needs to include the clutch cover as well (I nolonger have ANY screws from that cover)

If I give you the size, thread, and length are you willing to go to the hardware store and buy some? I haven't seen sets. That doesn't mean they do not exist. Since my engine is split (awaiting a transmission transplant) I can easily measure the screws for you...

Tim

Comment

Thatd be great, although I have found that hardware bolts tend to have taller threads and can wiggle loose, I'd definately give it a try if you're willing to measure them

Comment

Sure, i'll drive down to my garage tomorrow and get the entire set measured for you.

Tim

Comment

Re: Allen Head bolt sets

Here's the URL to Cycle Re-Cycle's catalog page of allen screw kits for various brands of cycles

Suzuki bolt kits are at the bottom of the page.

Earl

Originally posted by ScarletSpyder00
          I am looking for an allenhead conversion kit... I need it within a week, as that is when I'm doin an engine rebuild. It needs to include the clutch cover as well (I nolonger have ANY screws from that cover)
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Re: Allen Head bolt sets

Oops! thats the main catalog page, click on "motor parts" on the left side of the page and at the bottom of the motor parts page is listed allen sets.

Earl

Originally posted by earlfor
            Here's the URL to Cycle Re-Cycle's catalog page of allen screw kits for various brands of cycles

Suzuki bolt kits are at the bottom of the page.

Earl

Originally posted by ScarletSpyder00
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I purchase an allen bolt kit on ebay. I don;t remember for sure I think it was from J&F Cycle?? JandFCycleAaol.com

Comment

Working...
              X