I hate electricity!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate electricity!!!

I was cleaning my wire connections and I accidentally pulled a wire loose, It's a red wire that
    comes from my fusebox, there are wires that go in that are inside this rubber condom and there's
    that red wire that is seperate. I now don't know where it went too. I don't have a manual for the
    bike PLEASE HELP!!!

I have a manual for the '82GS that shows a red wire that comes from the fuse box and goes to the positive pole of the battery. It provides the +12vdc to the fuse box, so it is common to all the fuses. If you need more help, please let me know.

Your English is excellent. Much better than my Dutch. How's that saying go? What do you call someone that speaks three languages? TRILINGUAL. What do you call someone that speaks two languages? BILINGUAL. What do you call someone that speaks one language? AMERICAN.

Terry

Comment

I went out and looked at my 1100G and have to agree with Terry,

I think you have a different bike, so they may be the same, or different.

Easy to check, though. There is only one red wire going into the fuse box, and it is much thicker than any other wire.
      "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Thanks a lot Terry and Ron, I now have a running bike again thanks to the forum, it's great how you get responses at this site in comparison to other forums.
        Now I can go and terrorise younger bikes again on our twisty dike roads again

Comment

Working...
        X