GS1150E with Woodcraft clip-ons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1150E with Woodcraft clip-ons

If anyone is interested in seeing what my GS1150E looks like now after adding clip-ons, click on the "www" button below.

I spent the last few months searching for the lower style factory bars for my bike with no luck. I was at Loudon last month and stopped by the Street & Competition trailer to ask about some parts. It just happened that they had a set of Woodcraft clip-ons in the right size.

Contact me with any questions I'd be happy to explain.

Look like the bars off of the EF's.

Also I stole one of your pictures to add to my website.

Comment

1150 Bars

How does the bike handle after lowering the steering head that much????

Comment

Re: GS1150E with Woodcraft clip-ons

Originally posted by blue42design
        If anyone is interested in seeing what my GS1150E looks like now after adding clip-ons, click on the "www" button below.

I spent the last few months searching for the lower style factory bars for my bike with no luck. I was at Loudon last month and stopped by the Street & Competition trailer to ask about some parts. It just happened that they had a set of Woodcraft clip-ons in the right size.

Contact me with any questions I'd be happy to explain.
        I must have been a bad boy . I dont see the link to click on

Comment

Scotty At the bottom of everyones post are several different ways to contact them plus there is a shortcut button to their website if they have one. Look at the bottom of his post and you will see a button that says WWW Click on it and it will take you to his site. Nice pics btw.

Comment

After mod handling

The bike handles surprisingly well. I was worried that lowering it as much as I did would have a huge impact on the handling.

Comment

Hey blue were you old bars about 3 inches taller? They bolted on the same as the clip ons on right?

If so what are you doing with the old ones? A friend of mine wants to convert his 1150EF in to a tourer and would be interested in your old bars.

Let me know.

Comment

old bars

Hank

I'll let you know about the old bars.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X