1982 GS1100E Custom Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 GS1100E Custom Seat

I want to put a two tiered seat with a removable sissy bar on my 1100E but I can't find any options other than OEM replacements. I really like corbins options for the GS1100G and the VX800 but I need to know what other models have the same pan dimensions on the bottom of the seat.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Jim

Go to Bikebandits.com and check the parts numbers and see if they are the same.

Comment

BikeBandits.com is not there

I'm looking for a good OEM replacement site and the BikeBandits site is not up. Any thoughts

Comment

Check www.FindMyPart.com for O.E. replacements, new and used. Regarding custom seats. I had a Corbin on my '82 GS1100E and hated it, very uncomfortable. I've used them on my 1200 Bandit and BMW and was quite happy though. I've also heard good things about Sargent seats and understand they will do custom work. There's also a place in Australia that does original style seat covers. Supposed to be EXCACT reproductions. I can find the name and number if anyone is interested.
        Axel

Comment

Custom Seat - message from Axle

I live near Sydney in Australia, would love to hear from you regarding the seat man here.
          Col.

Comment

Here's the info on repro seat covers in Australia.
            Eldorado
            4 Hender Avenue, Magil, South Australia 5072
            Phone/Fax 08 8332 3298
            International Phone/Fax 618 8332 3298

Axel

Comment

Working...
            X