What fairing is it I am looking for???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What fairing is it I am looking for???

I have an 80 GS 1100 and would like to put a small fairing on it. If memory serves me correctly, there was a GS bike built around 83 or so that had the square headlight like mine, and had a fairing on it with a small windshield. Am I correct about this, or were they all the large, round headlight?

If I am correct, I would love to find one for my bike..

Re: What fairing is it I am looking for???

Originally posted by Ludicrous Speed
    I have an 80 GS 1100 and would like to put a small fairing on it. If memory serves me correctly, there was a GS bike built around 83 or so that had the square headlight like mine, and had a fairing on it with a small windshield. Am I correct about this, or were they all the large, round headlight?

If I am correct, I would love to find one for my bike..
    The '83 GS750es had a small fairing as you described. Check out the gallery for a couple of examples. I think the there was also an '83 GS1100es with possibly the same fairing. Air Tech still makes a replacement fairing for the '83 es.

Comment

Airtech?

Have you checked Airtech? (http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/) They have a lot of remanufactured fairings, but they aren't cheap. If you are looking for something rare though, they might just have it...

Josh

Comment

Working...
      X