Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need new decals?

Hey, in my daily Suzuki surfing, I found the following:

The site contains just about every sticker set you might want for a GS, including full replacements for the Katana! woooo.... 8O 8O 8O

Josh

Thanks for the tip. This could come in handy.
    Axel

Comment

decals

Here's another good site for Suzuki decals.

I have found side panel decals for my 83GS1100E and for a good price.
      Doug aka crag antler
      __________________________________________________ ___________
      83 GS1100E(Next week she's out),76 GT250A(still holding her own)
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

WOW! 8O 8O This will be great for my water buffalo. 8O 8O

Comment

Just e-mailed the folks at www.reproductiondecals.com about decals they didn't have listed and they responded very quickly. Said that they will have what I'm looking for coming out soon. Sounds like they are constantly adding items as interest occurs. So if they don't have an item listed it might worth an e-mail to check on future availability.

Comment

decals

Just received my order from Reproduction Decals. I originally ordered them about 4 weeks ago. I got a fast reply that they were out of stock. They would let me know when the next shipment came in. Not a week later, they once again e-mailed me. They came in. 8) WOW!!!!
            I don't like to give shameless promotion , but these people deserve it . Just what I needed to complete my replacement side covers for my 83 GS1100E. I can even find decals for my old 76 GT250A.

Doug
            __________________________________________________ ___________
            83 GS1100E(yes, the doctor is in) 76GT250A( making it thru fall)
            Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
            2000 Kawasaki Concours
            Please wear ATGATT

Comment

I have a red '82 GS1100E. Reprodution Decals has everything made for me but the "S" on the tail. Can anyone get me a good photo of the original and maybe some dims they could make up the decal for me? Any help, please?
              FYI - tank, side cover and tail decals $55.

Comment

Originally posted by putz
                I have a red '82 GS1100E. Reprodution Decals has everything made for me but the "S" on the tail. Can anyone get me a good photo of the original and maybe some dims they could make up the decal for me? Any help, please?
                FYI - tank, side cover and tail decals $55.
                I had the same problem couple of months back. Wound up getting the decal for the champagne model (from reproduction decals). Difference is the outline is an orange color instead of the silver. I'm sure Andre could send you pic of that one. I'd send you one of mine but is at the painter's and I won't see him for awhile. You might get him to change the color of the champagne version to the red model's color scheme.

Comment

Comment

I cant say enough nice things about reproduction decals . They sent me decals and one fell off my seat when i was getting ready to apply it. It got loaded with sand and dirt. They sent me two more immmedieatly free of charge! . All my e- mails were answerd quickly and professionly. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by skip[
                      I cant say enough nice things about reproduction decals . They sent me decals and one fell off my seat when i was getting ready to apply it. It got loaded with sand and dirt. They sent me two more immmedieatly free of charge! . All my e- mails were answerd quickly and professionly. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THEM!
                      Ditto on what skip said
                      NOTHING BUT THE BEST from Reproduction Decals
                      I have ordered quite a few decals from them and have found nothing but the highest quality and service 8) 8) 8)
                      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                      2000 Kawasaki Concours
                      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                      X