X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Treatment.

Any thoughts on this product.

Roman [url] http://www.microlon.com [url]

Roman I would NOT add anything that will cover parts with something that modify friction.It will plate the clutch discs and cause it to slip.This also falls into the catagory of Slick 50 and "snake-oil".

Comment

Originally posted by hoyterb
      Roman I would NOT add anything that will cover parts with something that modify friction.It will plate the clutch discs and cause it to slip.This also falls into the catagory of Slick 50 and "snake-oil".
      BRYAN KNOWS A LOT ABOUT SNAKES ROMAN

Comment

Originally posted by hoyterb
        I would NOT add anything that will cover parts with something that modify friction.It will plate the clutch discs and cause it to slip.This also falls into the catagory of Slick 50 and "snake-oil".
        Yep I agree but when I read the product propaganda it has a motorcycle application.

Comment

It may work with Harleys and other motorcycles with a seperate transmission and clutch. It's more likely that it doesn't work at all.

Moonshine550t

Comment

I uesd slick 50 about 7 years ago. and it was made for motorcyles and it screwed up the clutch. had to drain oil and remove clutch plates and wipe them clean. so i have already lived and learned the hard way. it only took about 100 miles to mess it up.

Comment

Working...
            X