Corbin GS 1100 Seat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbin GS 1100 Seat!!

hey guys found the corbins for the old 1100 never seen a pan for one of these think it would fit the 750???

let me know whatcha find out

Comment

If you're talking about the Corbin seat for an '82-'83 GS1100E, I don't think it's going to fit the '80-'82 GS750E. If they make one for the '80-'81 1100 it should.
      By the way, I had a Corbin on my '82 1100 and it was terrible, really uncomfortable. It was hard and sat too low. I've used them on other bikes though and loved them.
      Axel

Comment

well just got a reply from Corbin ....the seat will not fit a 750 but on the other hand they offered to build me one if I had a pan :? they said if I sent them the pan in the slow season they would do it ....they gave me thier phone # to call them to talk about price and stuff so I guess I`ll go from there but there is a guy in town that does classic car interior resto`s so I`ll talk to him too

Comment

I have a corbin on my 831100 anit is cut low and doesnt have much padding--in my case my short legs appreciate the seat--i had to lower the shocks and install asmaller front wheel to be able to put my feet flat on the ground with my riding boots on-- you nordic/germanic types are blessed

Comment

I've been seeing a lot of customer complaints about Corbin in Motorcycle Consumer News. Seems they have a problem getting their seats out in a reasonable amount of time. Have you looked into Sargent motorcycle seats? They'll utilize your stock seat pan and give you a wide selection of materials and colors. In addition, I think you'll find their prices are lower and you're sure to see a quicker turn-around. A friend of mine has one on his Bandit 1200, it's comfortable and looks great.
            Axel

Comment

Working...
            X