Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New blinkers look SWEEEET, how can I post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New blinkers look SWEEEET, how can I post?

Well I put my shorty blinkers on the back. After removing the old ones the rear of the bike looks so clean. The clear lenses almost make it look like a modern bike, from the back anyway.

My NOS chrome case gaurds from EBay just got here. $30 they are perfect. I'll probably put them on this weekend. I'll post pics of my blinkers as soon as I find my Dig Cam.

Does anybody know of a free pic host so I can post the address of my pics?

you around, i would like to see your pics, insta messange me. i was thinking about doin the same thing with my blinkers. you could probly get a free website from anglefire or sumtin.
    78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
    82 Kat 1000 Project
    05 CRF450x
    10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

I think yahoo has a free picture posting link. I have seen a few guys in this forum who are posting pics from yahoo. Give that a shot. Hope this helps.

Bryan

Comment

Re: New blinkers look SWEEEET, how can I post?

Originally posted by djturnz
        Well I put my shorty blinkers on the back. After removing the old ones the rear of the bike looks so clean. The clear lenses almost make it look like a modern bike, from the back anyway.

My NOS chrome case gaurds from EBay just got here. $30 they are perfect. I'll probably put them on this weekend. I'll post pics of my blinkers as soon as I find my Dig Cam.

Does anybody know of a free pic host so I can post the address of my pics?
        If youdont want to keep the photos forever, then just send therm to me and i will put them on one of my web pages and post a link on this website
        dscotto@tampabay.rr.com

Comment

Working...
        X