GS750EF and horsepower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750EF and horsepower?

Hello I own an '84 gs750ef and I would like to know how much horsepower this puppy has, but can not find any reference material on the subject. ANy ideas? It also has a yoshimura 4-in-1 exhaust on it. Anybody out there own this bike or similar (gs750es) with this setup?

Re: GS750EF and horsepower?

Originally posted by Chrissinc
    Hello I own an '84 gs750ef and I would like to know how much horsepower this puppy has, but can not find any reference material on the subject. ANy ideas? It also has a yoshimura 4-in-1 exhaust on it. Anybody out there own this bike or similar (gs750es) with this setup?
    About 80 hp. I think focus frenzy has some old performance reports that covers the '83-'85 GS750/700. You might try searching his old posts.

Comment

Horsepower.

Of course the best way to know how much power your motorcycle actually makes is to find a shop with a dyno and have them strap your bike on. Manufacturer horsepower figures are usually inflated for marketing purposes, plus no two bikes are exactly the same and so each will make a different amount of power. Why not find out for sure?

Comment

Working...
      X