Under-tail-exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under-tail-exhaust?

Has anybody seen one available or put a Ducati exhaust on their 1100? I met a guy who is going to be doing this to his GSXR and I would like to have this on my bike too.

Steve

You GS'ers up north will do anything to stay warm 8)

Comment

that's funny!
      GY

Comment

Steven you will need to find some one who can bend up the pipes for you.You will need slip-on style mufflers and whichever header pipes you are going to use and have this person/company make the bends to join the two up. then I recommend you send the header and connector pipes away and have them either nickel plated or ceramic coated so they will last.
        Dink

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I may know a racer who can do that.

Steve

Comment

Please post any prices he may have.
            Maybe some of us can put a little
            cash in his pocket.

Comment

The place is JAGZ repair in Niagara on the Lake/Virgil Ontario. The owner is Jimmy Geortz/Goertz. He does fabrication and bike repair...I am just guessing that he could do the exhaust because he makes racing quad frames among other things. He works on farm tractors too.

Steve

Comment

Has anyone got out a measuring tape and had a look at clearances? I'd be interested to know how much clearance would be left with the pipes under the seat.
                Gixers have a pretty radical rear (as in its rear seat height from swing arm) as well as a mono shock ,compared that is with a GS.
                Would all that make a heap of differance?
                I'd love to know as I reckon that would looking great on a Katana as well!

Comment

Working...
                X