Minuki BS34SS Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minuki BS34SS Parts

Hi All....welll I finally got my GS1100GL to my garage and after sifitng through all the parts I realized that just about the whole bike is there !!!! but the carbs have some pieces missing...... like the needle for the center of the one of the slides, and the Fill & breather "Tee's".... does anyone out there know who would might these parts ???.....

the Carb Section at this site will definatley come in handy as i will be cleaning these babies up to hopefully get ready for the season.... ( if it ever gets here !!!!) ..... I also need other small stuff like you would expect to need in a basket case scenario but....ebay has alot of the stuff i need so the rebuild should not be too bad

I mean MIKUNI !!!! !!!!! LOL

Comment

Try these,

There is also a guy, I believe it is Robert Barr, that posts here. He has carb parts as well. Someone here knows who it is and will likely post if they see this.

Comment

Billy is correct - get in touch with Robert Reil at

He'll have all of the parts you need ... Ebay is also a good way to go - I've been able to purchase a couple of parts carb set-ups for little to nothing. 8)

Comment

Robert Barr has the o-rings for the carbs, and I think he may sell other parts his web address is http://home.att.net/~robert.barr/
          he has an email address listed there so you can email and find out if he has what you need. I may be buying a set of spare carbs off of ebay so I may wind up with some extra parts. I'll let you know if I do.

Comment

Working...
          X