Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found a cool how to for a custom 1/4 fairing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a cool how to for a custom 1/4 fairing.

The whole page is pretty cool. They have barrowed a lot of pics and info from this site (with all credit given). this page has a pretty cool way to do a custom fairing.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

This is a cool pic of a GS. I really can't remember how to actually display it here or I would have.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

That article is first class. Geocities is not a friendly place for posting photos ron. BTW i couldnt get thesecond link to return a photo.

Comment

thats alot of work for the fairing to make it flip forward, just remove the 2 bolts on the fairing braket and the whole thing comes off

Comment

Jesus, I've got the exact same fairing on a old Yamaha triple with existing 7" headlight. It bolts to either side of the headlight bucket with two brackets. Incredibly simple to install and remove. Total cost was about $40.

My GS fairing is slicker, but it's still only held by four bolts - brackets were a little more complicated, but that fits my existing 8" headlight.
        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

GS1100E

Bert,
          can you post pictures of what you have on your bike? I have a GS1100E also and am considering something. I was even considering putting an 1150 fairing from AirTech on mine.

Comment

i have a little fairing from a buell blast on my bike. easy to install and remove, fits atop headlamp perfect. costs between 25-35$.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie
              i have a little fairing from a buell blast on my bike. easy to install and remove, fits atop headlamp perfect. costs between 25-35$.
              Wow! Buell Blasts ARE good for something after all!!!

Comment

can anyone copy/paste the page here? i'm getting errors from Geocrapcities.

Comment

Working...
                X