Meeting up with Scotty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting up with Scotty

Well, I was finally able to meet up with Scotty . We went on a nice scenic drive 8) . A little threatening weather but it never did rain. 8) Had a blast. He is a hell of a cook 8O . Really nice to be able to ride in the warmth again. Now back to Vermont and I quess all the snow we've gotten while I've been gone.
    Pictures as soon as I get home.
    Oh yeah, he never fell in the driveway while I was there 8)
    See ya Doug
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Re: Meeting up with Scotty

So Doug, Scotty cooked for you? I'm crushed, When Scotty and I met, all I got was a carrot stick. :-)

Earl

Originally posted by crag antler
    Well, I was finally able to meet up with Scotty . We went on a nice scenic drive 8) . A little threatening weather but it never did rain. 8) Had a blast. He is a hell of a cook 8O . Really nice to be able to ride in the warmth again. Now back to Vermont and I quess all the snow we've gotten while I've been gone.
    Pictures as soon as I get home.
    Oh yeah, he never fell in the driveway while I was there 8)
    See ya Doug
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I should have given you a night stick wise guy. and by the way Earl when are you and Oldmandowntheroad going to be ready for another run to Sebring or someplace else. That was a great ride

Comment

Re: Meeting up with Scotty

[quote="earlfor"]So Doug, Scotty cooked for you? I'm crushed, When Scotty and I met, all I got was a carrot stick. :-)

Earl
        quote]

I'm confused. If you got a carrot, and you were crushed, would that not make you a squash?
        "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
        Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Working...
        X