question for Dink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for Dink

Hey what does IMHO mean? I see you type it all the time.. Am I just stupid and not seeing the obvious or what ??? thanks

In My Honest Opinion.

Adam M.

Comment

In My Humble Opinion

Comment

I never say IMHO. Instead, I say, IMNSHO, which stands for "In My Not-So-Humble Opinion."

Modest Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Diaz
          I never say IMHO. Instead, I say, IMNSHO, which stands for "In My Not-So-Humble Opinion."

Modest Nick
          WHY OH WHY am I not surprised!!!

And in reply to the original question of this thread; In My Humble Opinion

Dink
          ROTFLMAO

Comment

For the abbreviation impaired, ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dink
              Originally posted by Nick Diaz

Modest Nick
              WHY OH WHY am I not surprised!!!

And in reply to the original question of this thread; In My Humble Opinion

Dink
              ROTFLMAO
              DOUBLE ROTFLMAO
              AND I WILL AGAIN SAY THANK HEAVEN WE ALL DON'T LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY OR EVEN WORSE THE SAME TOWN 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Comment

IMNSHO I agree with ya Scotty 8O Queenie would have hurt you bad by now
                Dink

Comment

Depends on which site you're on in the Hog world it means "Is My Harley Operating?"

kat

Comment

Working...
                  X