Will this chin spoiler fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this chin spoiler fit?

Anyone know if this chin spoiler will fit?

Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

Yep both this "chin spoiler" and the front guard in your other post should fit your GS650.
    Dink

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the info!

Comment

GS 1000?

Comment

DJ yes very likely.
          Dink

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't think it's work with my header. Might look really slick though.
            "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

That's a yes on the fit, although it's a pretty tight fit between the outer headpipes and the spoiler. Thats's what I used on my 81 1100E. Look in the gallery for an example. I used some heatshield tape on the inside of mine and it seems to protect the outer paint very well.

Comment

and it fits a 77gs750 great its got mac exhaust and it fits pretty close to the pipe but looks killer on there bolts to the frame with some u bolts it looks awesome though i say gofor it

cHrIs

Comment

Working...
                X