Replacing flashers on GS850G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing flashers on GS850G

Any body do this and have pictures? The amber and chrome ones seem too bulky...

I just replaced all my turn signals last week with Lockhart short stalk
    clear lense ones. I'll go out now and take pictures. Brian

Comment

Here's some pics.

Comment

More

Comment

and finally:

Comment

Sorry for the huge pics, thats my cameras lowest setting. Anyway, those are lockhart phillips markers, part number 122-9809. My particular ones
            are carbon fiber case w/ clear lenses and amber bulbs. They were only
            $20 a set from Cycle Outfitters in Indianapolis. They are extremely
            bright, BUT! They are not D.O.T. certified so if you have inspections
            it's up to you, luckily Indiana doesn't really care what you do :P
            Brian

Comment

Those look nice. I was thinking of shortening the signals to "clean the lines".

Comment

isnt the internet great! thanks a million for the pics, im looking at something similar to put on.

you guys are great!

Max

Comment

These are what I have, got them from this guy on Ebay.

Comment

Pictures did not come up. I sure would liek to see what they look like on an 850G

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonw24
                      Pictures did not come up. I sure would liek to see what they look like on an 850G
                      I've got some Aluminum mini-stalks on my '79 GS1000. They are aluminum, not plastic. They polish up real nice after you remove the clearcoating. Check out my website for some pic's and 1 close up of the fronts. Just click the WWW symbol below.
                      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
                      X